Corkaine® 2nd edition is finally here! This new and improved version features the following upgrades:
- The gameboard is now stronger, lighter, and more scratch-resistant than the 1st version.
- The corks are now more durable and easier to clean than the 1st version.
- The spot markers/lids are crack-resistant and will last significantly longer than the 1st version.
- The box that it comes in is now full-color and comes protected by a poly mailer bag when it is shipped to you.
- The carrying bag is now waterproof and is more durable than the 1st version. Did we mention that the overall look and appeal are upgraded too? We hope you can see the differences in the pictures.
For those who haven't played corkaine here are some details:
Corkaine® is a new and addicting lawn game that involves strategically tossing wine corks to win cups (up to 23 of them) on the Corkaine gameboard. The team with the most corks in any single cup at the end of a round wins that cup and then follows the rules of that’s cups color. The rules of the cup colors vary depending on what game is being played.
There are currently over 12 different games that can be played on a single Corkaine yard game set. These games can be played as outdoor games or indoor games and these games include Classic Corkaine (our most popular game), Blackout, Corkhole, Cork Pong, Capture The Flag, and several others. Several community games are custom games that are already invented or are waiting to be invented by Corkainers just like you that can be played as well.
Your Corkaine yard game set includes:
- 1 Corkaine Gameboard with 4 Legs
- 30 Playing Cups (23 Black, 2 Silver, 2 Gold, 1 Red, 1 Yellow, and 1 Orange Cup)
- 30 Colored Wine Corks (15 Yellow and 15 Orange)
- 3 Spot Markers / Lids 1 Drawstring Bag
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 Corkaine Sticker
Everything but the board will fit in the included small carrying bag which makes Corkaine easy to transport and set up, so keep it in the trunk of your car or close by so that you can bust it out anywhere you have a group of people that you want to entertain.
WHAT IS THE OBJECTIVE OF THE GAME AND HOW IS IT PLAYED? The objective of the game depends on what Corkaine game you’re playing. The most popular game to play is Classic Corkaine and in this game, the objective is to win and stash away as many of the BLACK cups off of the board as possible. The team who wins and stashes away the most black cups (your points) after all black cups are won off the board wins the game. The other cup colors on the board are used to steal, rearrange, and place back black cups.
WHO IS THE GAME CORKAINE IS PERFECT FOR? It’s perfect for people who enjoy playing both outdoor and indoor games. It’s also perfect for people who like to play: lawn games, yard games, family games, party games, fun games, competitive games, strategy games, backyard games, bar games, beer pong (minus the beer), cornhole, toss games, indoor games, basketball, darts, wine games (minus the wine), office games, vineyard games, and most of all…addicting games that bring people together.
IS CORKAINE A DRINKING GAME? No. Corkaine is NOT a drinking game. Corkaine is a lawn game that is played with wine corks that are shot strategically into the empty cups on the gameboard. Adding any type of liquid into the cups on the gameboard is not recommended as it will ruin gameplay and keep the corks from bouncing in and out of the cups that are trying to be won.
MINIMUM RECOMMENDED AGE? The minimum recommended age for playing Corkaine is 16 years old. This is a lawn game designed for adults (including young adults 16+ years old).
WHAT IS THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN FOR THE 2ND EDITION VERSION OF CORKAINE®? Made In China and Assembled in the USA